If you are facing a criminal charge and you are a non-citizen or a visitor, there can be serious consequences to taking a plea deal. That is why it is important to contact us prior to taking a plea on a criminal case.​

We can assist in the representation of individuals for non-immigrant and immigrant visas also known as "Green Cards." When applying for a Green Card there are many legal obstacles that may stand in the way of you becoming a US Citizen. It is important for you to understand the differences between the two categories of Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Visas.

Non-immigrant visas are obtained at the US consulate in your country of origin, and allow you to live and/or work in the US for a limited period of time, depending on the type of visa. Common non-immigrant visas are H1B visas for skilled professional workers, E visas for foreign investors, and B visas for tourist and business travel to the US. When the time is expired you must return to your country.

On the other hand, an Immigrant Visa, allows you to live and work in the US indefinitely as a permanent resident and allows you to obtain residency for your accompanying spouse and children as well. Some green cards are subject to annual quotas.

Those who have been persecuted in their home country like Cuban, Venezuelan or Columbian nationals may apply for asylum or refugee permanent resident status.